Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006





I remember when I first saw Dazed and Confused, I was in grade 8, and I told everyone it was my favorite movie, in the reality of things I really had no idea what the hell the movie was about. It wasnt until I finished high school that I confessed that I didnt enjoy the movie. However, when I was 21 or 22 I decided to watch it again, I am pretty sure I was on mushrooms at the time. But the movie was amazing, I think after being out of high school for 3 or 4 years that you forget all the stupid shit that you did, the parties, the nights of nothing... and so on. Even though I didnt go to school in the 70s, it still made me somewhat miss the fun I had in high school.

I now can say I understand Dazed and Confused... and Rory Cochrance (Slater) is on CSI: Miami. and he was Lucas from Empire Records. Now I want to watch that movie damn it!!!!!!

Sugar Free Bauer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter