Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Monday, June 05, 2006

After months of talking about it, I went fishing. Now, when I was little I had some fishing skills, or at least I thought I did. We use to drive out to my Grandparents cabin in Northern Saskachewan, I dont really know anyone but them that would be crazy enough to live in Northern Saskachewan. I would fish 3 times in the week that we would be there, and I wasnt a big fan of it. I hated the waiting, and the sun burn, and the soggy sandwiches and warm pop. I liked catching the fish however I had not clue what to do with them went I got them. There was no way that I would be touching them. I remember my brother, Brodie, going to cast and he completely let go of his rod basically he looked as though he threw it into the lake. My Dad was not happy.

Now not much has changed since I was 12, I still dont know what to do when I get a bite (you are suppose to jerk your rod up to hook the fish, I sit and let the fish eat my bait, and it takes me 20 minutes to realize that I have noting on the hook therefore nothing to attract the fish to my hook). Now after 7 or 8 bites and stoled bait, I hook myslef a huge fish, which was my goal in the first place, I wasnt out there to look at small fish, I was looking to catch the biggest fish out of the five us. Mission completed.

When the fish (if they were big enough to keep) were caught they would through them on the floor of the boat, where they'd flop on the floor. The dogs would go nuts, like "what hell is this!!" and they'd jump up and down around the fish. The littler ones I told the dogs to kiss, and they would. They'd take there big tongues and kiss the front of the fish face.

I mange to get burnt, which tend to always happens. My pastey skil needs a good burn, or tan. I forgot how much I love to swim, I was a bit hungover on Saturday and jump off the dock and the water kicks the hangover right out of you. You think "Holy shit it is cold!," but once your body adjusts to it you don't want to get out. The dogs would bark at me, and want to jump in however they cant swim, so if they mange to fall in they basically would dog paddle into me and rip apart my skin.

I have a new favorite pop song I heard it on the drive home yesterday, but I've heard it before. There is something that has to do with a moment you hear a song, that you can have heard a million times and it make no impact and then "BAM" you cant get enough of it. Anyways the song was called "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. I fianlly got around to listen to Ryan Adams and the Cardinals, I have to say that as a former anit-Ryan Adams fan, he truely is a brillant song writter, though why was he linked to Lindsay Lohen? I think I love the idea of dated a musican but then you realize that they are basically idoit that can't deal with anything, but man they do look good, but they love the broken hearts. Note: Lindsay Lohan is good in my books I saw an old episode of SNL on Saturday and she wa hosted and I have to say it was really funny from what I saw. Anyways that is basically it.

Sugar Free Danni B.

Also I hate these following things that attach to your body

Leeches
Wood ticks
Fish hooks.... I am sure there are more to be added but these are currently my top 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter