Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All right, I am dropping off shit for the football dinner tonight at the hotel down the road, so I am notched that there are a ton of tattooed, mid 20 guys, sporting t-shirt of bands that I have seen in the past walking around, so finally I am like some bands are here, so I ask the guy in the “Poison The Well” t-shirt what bands are staying at the hotel, and he list A Life Once Lost, All That Remains, If Hope Dies, The Red Chord, Unearth and Walls of Jericho. I know of these names however I have never listened to any of these bands. I asked if they had been to Calgary, they are playing there on Saturday, I told them to check out the ship n anchor.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter