Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am geek, and I don't care that I am. I am appart of this message board called songmeanings.net, it is an online community that talk about their feeling on songs.Until today I have posted a total of once, now I have twice. My post was on the "Not Ready To Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks. Which might be the last group in the world I would post, but I came across this:

by kelshamrocks on 05-24-2006 @ 11:47:42 PM
Nobody cares what these chicks think. They should stick to singing. Only morons are influenced by what "celebrities" think. People need to learn how to form opinions for themselves. They're telling people to oppose the government, that's ridiculous. to all you bush haters, get over it. Bush won, and there's nothing you can do to change that! It's a shame they're so talented, but lost a ton of support, by opening their mouths.

I was pretty pissed off at this, this comment made me post this in return:

I was reading this comment and I was surprise to see that "kelshamrocks" wrote the things he or she did. Just stick with singing? So in this society people can’t express their feeling on things that matter. That is complete B.S. What about bands like Rise Against, Rage Against The Machine, Nofx, Bright Eyes, and etc. What I am taking is because they are woman, and they have feeling other then being in love or heartbroken they need to shut up. Who are you? I am sure that people on this board have made up there own mind in whether to support Bush or not, but the song itself isn’t about Bush directly, it is about what happen afterwards. Of course that would be an experience you want to write about and sing about. It is about passion.

Sorry, but your a idiot.

I really do feel like your an idiot. This person seem to copmplete miss the meaning of the song. Also I am pretty sure if the Dixie Chicks where wanted to have a sit down with the government they could. They talk walk ins on Tuesday between the hours of 1-3, but get there early, because its a long ass line.

Peace.

danni



1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger KimLeeStar said...

LMAOOOOOO DANNI U CRACK ME UP!
OI where are you anyways and when is you coming back!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter