Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


If anyone is in the Winnipeg area near Polo Park can you please stop and grab me a XLarge double-double and an everything bagel herb and garlic cream cheese and tomatoes from Tim Hortons, thanks.


Now down to business. I am nurse my morning with a mickey of Buckley's cough medince, I miss the warmth of a tim's coffee in my belly. I knew on Sunday after an extreme birthday bash for a friend on Saturday. I have stop smoking because of this chest cold, I even drank tea instead of coffee yesterday. However my addiction to coffee is stronger then anything.

I got around to watch King Kong last night, at first I hated it. But then I started to love that stupid monkey. A single tear fell down my cheek as King King said his goodbyes. I realized just now that the character of Jimmy is the guy from the Green Day video, "Wake me Up when September Ends." However interessing.

Danni

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I think Tim puts drugs in his coffee to make people addicted. It literally used to pull me out of bed in the mornings. Good thing there was one about 200 steps from my house (I took the car sometimes THAT is how hungover I would have been on those particular days).

You're so neat.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger danji bowers said...

I agree, I get a addicted to everything, tim hortons is just another wasted of time. However I havent bit my nails in 2 weeks, and that is a habit that i have since i was a wee little girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter