Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006


It's Tuesday!!!! New Release day! Yes. Finally. I think I work to keep myself in CDs. I think that someone released grump in the water today, because everyone seems at bit off. I am not sure if it is just my wonderful present or not, actually it was like this yesterday too. I have fought the grumpy guses today, therefore I am not a grump.

I was telling someone yesterday that when I was little I was scared of the following things when I was young:

1. From when I was 2 till 6 years old I was scared of Santa, Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and anything that creeped into my house when I was sleeping. Who the hell thought that a old fat man leaving presents was excitng. I would cry till I fell asleep, looking out my window in the corner of my room to see the creepy Santa broken through my window with my Christmas sock. "Merry Christmas!!!" It might still scare me actually. The Easter Bunny wasnt as bad, but the tooth fairy, my god. I would let my teeth sit by treads in my mouth out offear of a little fairy that goes under your pillow and leaves you a dollar.

2. When I was little I was also scared of Jesus, not Jesus himself, but the idea of Jesus. I went to a Mormon church, and they would talk about the resurrection of Chirst. I thought on Easter the earth was going to open up and he would appear. And the world would end. Yep my childself was a mess. I also thought that there was a witch that lived in the woods behind our house, the day I moved I met the witch. She was a plump lady in her late 50s, that was really nice. So 10 years of nightmare seem pointless, doesnt it?

I stink today, that is my update.

Keep it real
danni b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter