Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Not have internet access at home is starting to bother me. I want to post and email photos, however my computer has no internet, and the internet we do have is a dinky phone line that by the time the page loads you want to toss the computer out the window, so you can only imagine what uploading picture would do to my patience.

I have been forgetting to put deodorant on the last few days, and currently I do not smell so great, though I don’t really care much about that. I have a major Laguna Beach addiction that I cant seem to shake off. I am completely into all the characters on the show. I have heard that so of the show was staged and that producers were involved with the path of the show, but even finding out that my favorite reality show could be fake didn’t matter to me one bit. I will still he warm butterflies in my stomach to “Come Clean” by Hilary Duff at the start, because it is the one thing that I want to see. I haven’t been like this over a show since Dawson’s Creek or Lois and Clark, I loved those shows. Even the OC doesn’t get me as pumped up as Laguna. I like more the idea that you can sit with a group on 10 people and watch the Oc, for the most part I can’t watch Laguna with anyone, because I need my attention completely on the show. Pathetic, yeah, but I live in Winnipeg, I don’t get out much anymore. No joke though, even if I was living in Calgary for the summer, I would still be glued to my television when Laguna came on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter