Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh the days when you have a hazy hangover. I two crazy ass dreams last night, while one was this morning. First one, I was living on the beach, and this killer whale would come close into the shoreline, after a couple days of him return at the same time, I finally decided to swim out to him. There he would let me ride him around, I am almost sure it was Willy, but not positive. My younger brother was mad because all he got was a simease fighting fish that went belly up because of the salt water.

Now the second dream I was working at this weird ass resturant, in sure it was a different planet. I wish I could remember the entire dream, but I just remember trying to pick a new dog out, and I wanted something cool. I was watching down the cages and I stop at the last cage, this is where I found a dog that looked like a pug, but it was white and pink and their eyes were like mirrors. The kicker is that they had hoves instread of feet. It was strange.

danni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter