Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

On my computer at work I am unable to make subject titles for my entries, which I feel is complete bullshit. I got to work this mornign with three new emails, two in which I wont talk about, and then one from one of my oldest friends Sean Murray, he has made a hi5 site that is trying to get me to join hi5.com again. http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=77106391 (I hope that link worked.) This brought a huge smile to my face, however I wont be joining hi5 or any friend netwerk on the internet anytime soon.

I watch "Spainlish" last night, I have seen it before and basically love it. I find that there arent that many people that enjoyed this movie as much as I do. It gives me warm fuzzies, because I think that it is an honest movie. There isnt much glam to it, and Adam Sandler is adoreable.


Anyways that is all for now.

Danni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter