Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A relaxing weekend at the lake. Lied in the sun, went swimming, it was a little to rough to get any attempts about wake boarding. Had a strange dream of being gunned down, and my friend killed someone… interesting.

However the reasoning behind this blog entry is that for thirty minutes I was on the Nature of Things, not actually the television shows but the drive to Smiths Camps this is what we encounters (well listening to the Dixie Chicks, why do these girls keep coming up in my blog?) a turkey, not just one but two, I ran after the turkeys but realize that if I was to catch a turkey what would I do with it? Plus I think that a turkey could kick my ass. A rabbit, this isn’t a rare thing my cat brings home rabbits, some deer peacefully cross the road. Now this that the winner, two porcupines. One was the mother and then a little baby, I rolled my window down to take a picture, but they kind of scared me with those quails.

The first night at the cabin, I go my buzz on and decided to leave where I was going to sleep to stay in the comforts of any empty cabin alone. Now after trying to call a friend in BC and the connection being the most frustrating thing, I decided to have a beer and watch…. “Friday the 13th.” Great idea Danni, watch a movie about some guys running around with a machete killing young drunk people at a camp and he comes from the lake… brilliant. Lucky for me I could make it through the second and feel asleep on the couch.

I decided to download Peppermint Me from iTunes because my local music store couldn’t find it in their system, this happens to me at least three times a month. I have to say I really enjoy this EP, though they have a Weezer undertone to them, I am not saying this as a bad thing; I was thinking more Weezer cira blue album and Pinkerton.

Adios

Danni

Also I have decided that I am not a big fan of Pinback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter