Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Things that I think on my drive home:

1) I wish I would have peed before I left the office.
2) Why doesnt that car have its signal light on
3) I hate this song
4) I love this song
5) Wonder what My Mom has cooked up for supper
6) Smoking was never cool, but I feel so alive.
7) If was to pick my nose would that car see me?
8) Hope I dont run out of gas
9) Did my car get the a/c fixed last summer and if so why is it not working?
10) Did I tell anyone I was going to go home early?
11) Wasnt suppose to pick up the puppies from doggie daycare?
12) I have to poop.

Danni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter