Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Thursday, June 22, 2006


What creates a grumpy/bad day? I fear that it is a bad attitude when you first wake up. An example would be waking up at 8:50 and realize that you are expected at work in ten minutes. This will make the path for your upcoming day. Now some believe that you can change your lucky with a positive attitude, however I find that it is more a chance scenario. You could be having a really bad day, and then find five dollars on the street and think things are looking better. However, nothing could happen all day and you will continue being grumpy.

Things that tend to make you grumpier:

1. When someone realizes you are grumpy, and continually brings up that you are grumpy. I think that everyone that is in a good mood has no problem of doing this.
2. Someone else that is grumpy, though they make better company then the bitch or jack ass that is bugging about your current state of grumpiness.
3. Getting a speeding ticket, this never cures the grumpy guses. However get off a speed ticket is grounds for a cure.
4. People that chew loud (I might do it, but when you grumpy it is the only effen sound that you can hear.)
5. Realizing that you are so grumpy that not even you want to hang out with yourself. This has happen to me, if fact probably more then once, I was driving my car with two friends, and drove myself home and give the keys to my best friend and went inside. I realized that if I were then I wouldn’t want to be hanging out with me, and thought that I would do then a favor. It isn’t like I left them on the side of the road; I let them take the car and finished the day.

I had the weirdest dream last night, I had a dream that I went to Dashboard Confessional and I either slept through the entire show, or I was drugged and didn’t remember it. The last thing I remember was Say Anything, and then waking up in the bathroom. I wanted my money back because I was so mad that I didn’t see City and Color or Dashboard even though the only reason I am going to see Say Anything. This could also factor in to the fact that I was grumpy today. Yoda probably doesn’t have any problems with being grumpy.

The End.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Katie said...

grumpy today are we Bauer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter