Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Seems like something is always getting in my way of a happier more fit Danni. I took the first step which is getting my membership, and I had every single intention of head there at 615 for a workout. I even have a work out buddy, three times a week we will be pumping iron. However something came across my desk that I couldn’t say no too. It is a premier to a film called "An Inconvenient Truth." (http://www.climatecrisis.net/) It has to do with globe warming, I think that it will interest me, plus it is free, so why the hell not. So my intention of heading to the gym after work has fallen through, however considering it is the end of the week, I think that next week will be a good week to start a scheduled workout. I heard somewhere it takes 21 days to makes something a habit. I know after 21 days of smoking I would hook. I am close to 21 days without biting my nails so things are looking good for me. Plus I figure that I will be at the lake this weekend, and I tend to spend the most of my time outside.

Last night I realized that my puppy could be Alf, I have thought this for awhile but I truly believe this now. I will add a photo at some point to back up why I think this. I think that she is first of all from Melmack, secondly she is always trying to eat the cat, three you have to see the fur on this dog, it is totally Alf. I think that in the past that Alf hooked up with a wheaten terrier and is Rooney’s grandfather.

I hope that if another planet is discover they would call it Melmack. I think that I would have to discover this planet in order to do so. I will put that on my to do list.

Peace.

Danni


Download-------> "Woe" By Say Anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter