Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Nickleback Puts the Cyndi Lauper in my head.


Alright so I might have gone crazy, and personally I dislike Nickleback, but this song sounds so much like "Time After Time" I get "time after time" in my head after hearing on the radio. On top of that I love the song "Time After Time."

Example: Far Away

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there’s just one left
‘Cause you know,
you know, you know




Example: "Time After Time"

Lying in my bed, I hear
The clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles
Confusion is nothing new
Flashback, warm nights
Almost left behind
A suitcase of memories
Time after...
Sometimes you picture me
I'm walking too far ahead
You call out to me
I can't hear what you've said
You say, "Go slow, I fall behind."
The second hand unwinds






Maybe it is just me, but before I stopped to listen to "Far Away" I thought it was Theory of a Deadman covering Cyndi Lauper. It is probably just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter