Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Why is it that after 8 years "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls is being playing at least twice a day on the radio. Don't get me wrong The Goo Goo Dolls I loved at one point...when I was in grade 7... and I will mostly likely leave the radio on when The Goo Goo Dolls come on, maybe even sing along. Still I have no understanding of why this song needs to be played 2 times a day. Maybe because Avril and Derrick first dance was to it. Funny.

I am about a week from getting my new sunnies. Myself and my little brother have an obsessions with sun glasses. I am not sure why but I love sunglasses, and mostly trendy ones. I am getting the Trons by Spy, spy seems to be the brand I favor. This being the third pair that I have bought in the last year.



Anyways this is BORING NEWS. I have nothing today. FD3 is pretty amazing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter