Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Alright so when I find a band that I like I play them to death. Today I have three bands that I have fallen head over heels for. First would be The Pink Spiders, which I think are deliously form, and a different poppier punk.

http://www.thepinkspiders.com/



Second is a band that I have been over looking the last 2 years, because I didnt like there EP very much. Hellogoodbye, they just released "Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaur!" i think the titled of the album is what drew me in, i bought it and heart it to pieces.

www.hellogoodbye.net



The last band is The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, they are kind of your typical emo-type band but their song are pretty interesting and I get sucked into them. Good stuff.


http://www.redjumpsuit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter