Bend It Like Bauer

I heard through the grape vine that poop is the new pink! Whenever I hear that saying (grape vine) I think of those creepy California Rasins that sang songs, and you would get the box of their rasin in your halloween bag (why people thought as children we loved rasiens is still a mysterty too me), I felt like I was eatting those little characters out of a box.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I have ran into some major techinalogy problems in the last week. First off, my little (stupid) computer wasn't by my side for 2 entire weeks, due to the fact that everything on my computer disappeared in the black hole of space. Lucky for me I know some good computer guys that got my baby working again. However, after a day of get use to my computer being back in action, it decided to start turn off when it felt like it. One thing I have realized is that I will never own a PC again.

This morning while driving into town I realized that iPod was having a mental breakdown. And was doing the same thing as my computer. I figured that I will charge it up again and see what happens there.

It is about 3 weeks until I return back to the comforts of school, which will be a welcomed breath of fresh air considering working for 4 months and being in Winnipeg, though I have had one of the best summers in awhile, but we are starting to wrap things up, and what better way to wrap things up then head to the greatest city in Canada for labor day. That city being the one and only Regina (which most kids would slip out Vagina because it was too funny not to say). I had this hatred of Regina up until last year, I reliaze that the city and people are pretty nice if you give it a chance. Anyways I am pretty excited to get back to the basics, and even more excited to start the boarding season.

danni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter